Track Your Refund
- Check Federal Amended Return Refund
- Check Status of Federal Tax Refund
- Check Status of State of California Refund
Pay & File Employer Payroll
- EFTPS - The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System
- The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System® tax payment service is provided free by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. After you've enrolled and received your credentials, you can pay any tax due to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) using this system.
Located in Stockton, servicing Stockton, Lodi, Manteca and surrounding areas
- Employers can manage payroll tax accounts, file reports, make tax payments, register businesses, and more. Visit the e-Services for Business Enrollment Information page for general information.
- Enroll for e-Services for Business username and password.
- View and make changes to your employer account(s)
- File your returns and reports (including file attachments)
- File your Report of New Employee(s) (DE 34)
- File your Report of Independent Contractor(s) (DE 542)
- EDD Just Pay It Payment Option
- This payment option is for employers who are not registered in EDD's EFT program, but would like to make a tax deposit online. You will need your active EDD employer account number, your bank routing and bank account numbers. Payments made online before 3:00 p.m. Pacific Time (PT) will settle on the next banking day. There is no Payment Inquiry screen to view submitted payments for this payment option.
California State Contractor's License Board
Need Health, Medicare Supplements, Dental, Life, etc. Insurance for both Individuals and Employers?
In Loving Tribute to all of God's People & Pets
- Rainbow Bridge
- Anyone who has ever lost a pet should visit this wonderful site. It is a terrific tribute to our lost family members
- Beloved Hearts
- Beloved Hearts is a virtual interactive memorial home for your dearly departed